20.3.11

Random late-night photos;

So last night I took a bunch of silly photos with my sister, and sadly there are only three that I thought were decent. =P The camera doesn't love me very much, but that's okay. I really should learn how to pose. Instead I just make silly face and twist my body awkwardly. No wonder I look like a little munchkin when the shutter goes off.
My sister's dress, and a pair of my favorite heels. You can't really see it, but they're leopard print. <3
Not the most flatter dress style on me, it makes me look even shorter! Also, it cuts my boobs off funny. It's still pretty cute though. =)
 My sister's volleyball shirt/floral mini skirt, and my (insanely tall) high-heels. I quite like this outfit.

4 comments:

  1. I love all these photos, especially the one with you in the black dress. It's tre classy. :] xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog! And "she drinks whiskey from a tea cup" is so inspiring and mysterious...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that skirt!Cute and flirty


    http://gogill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete