19.3.11

I just fell in love;

I was flipping through March Vogue (I don't religiously keep up with fashion magazines like most fashion lovers, more on that later) and I stopped dead upon seeing this GORGEOUS Balmain lambskin jacket.
Peta would hate me, but I would absolutely wear this. I'm a vegetarian... I'm a horrible human being.
I suppose I could convince myself that just because I'm not going to eat the animal, doesn't mean that other people won't. 
In any case, I doubt this will ever find it's way into my closet, so I don't need to feel guilty just yet!

xoxox alisson

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on someone when i was flicking through streetstyle blogs and i fell in love, it's a shame it's too expensive!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle with the leather thing too... I'm not quite fully veg (I do eat fish occasionally) but I've still got the guilt, you know? I try to buy leather goods vintage as much as possible, but sometimes a girl needs new shoes!

    ReplyDelete