17.3.11

Continuing the journey through my clothes;

Alright, yesterday I showed you guys a few things from my closet. Since I still have lots of pictures that I didn't use, I'm just going to continue with that! =)

These are my current favorite jeans. I'm such a fan of Guess clothing, and I find that their jeans really fit me well. They look a bit silly in the pictures because I don't have shoes on. Because I'm so short, and the jeans are long, I always wear them tucked into boots or with high heels.



Guess vest, and an adorable mini dress that I bought in a cute little shop downtown Victoria! The picture isn't the greatest, but it looks really good in person. 

Here's a closer look at all the precious little details on the vest. <3



 As I previously mentioned, I love stockings! So here's a favorite pair of mine. I love the detail of the lace. The only problem with this pair is that they were fairly cheap, so the dye rubs off onto my legs when I wear them.

This top is in heavy rotation in my closet!  I bought it at my favorite secondhand store in my hometown. It's super soft and I love the message!


 This is the most worn item in my closet; my Harley-Davidson jumper! I wear this pretty much every day, to and from work, after work. It's super cozy and looks nice with everything, in my opinion.

This is a floral off the shoulder top that I bought a while back. I love long sleeves, and shirts that you can pull off of one shoulder. On this one, it looks like the flowers are painted on, which I really like.
 Last off is a Godsmack shirt that I've owned for ages, but never really wear. The problem is that the shirt is a little short.
Last night I was thinking that I would cut lengthwise up the bottom and add little beads to make it a crop top with fringe! I think it would be super cute over a bathing suit at the beach or with denim shorts!
That's all for today loves. Anything you'd like to see next post? Leave me a comment! 
xoxox Alisson

2 comments:

  1. love your outfit herre! nice blog!
    come and check out my blog on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/
    or vote for me on:
    http://hypeed.com/ai30#p485

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leather vest looks amazing!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete